The MOUAU Executive Savings Account (MESA) is a hybrid account tailored to serve micro, small, and medium sized businesses owned by individuals/families and operated either under their personal names or partnerships.
Access to Credit
MOUAU Executive Savings Account is a savings account with the benefits of a current account. The customer can get access to credit facility based on the accounts turnover. The primary focus of MOUAU Executive Savings Account (MESA) is on existing small businesses and individuals who want to grow their income.
With MOUAU Executive Savings Account (MESA), Individuals can operate transaction accounts at no cost and have easy access to overdraft (on their current accounts) to meet their working capital needs or fixed assets needs that can be serviced from the enterprise earnings within a short term.
- Zero COT on account.
- N1000 cost of Executive savings Withdrawal Booklet.
- Opening balance of =N5,000.00.
- Minimum account balance of =N3,000.00.
- Attracts Interest of 3% P.A .
- Customers with more than three (3) times withdrawal in a month forfeit their book interest.
- Cash pick up services at customer's business location, thereby ensuring regular deposit of daily sales.
- Access to speedy credit facility on current account to enable customer fund working capital needs based on MESA turnover.
- One Free monthly statement.
- Acceptance of Cheques /dividend warrants into account.
- Two duly completed reference forms.
- Flexible deposit options: monthly, quarterly, per annum.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Valid means of identification (National ID, Driver’s license, voters card etc) (University/Institution staff ID card).
- Ability to make 3rd party payments.
- 70% of deposits can be used as collateral for a loan.
- Free Business Advisory services.